The disadvantages of bookmakers like Bet365
- They often do not have the best image in Europe (as unwarranted as it may be, it is a fact)
- Bookies have their headquarters just not in the immediate vicinity of their European customers, which deters many people from seeking their -Services, because it feels too unsafe for them.
- Principle, there are no combination bets , as these are not common in the betting market , to compensate but there are a very wide range of -Handicap betting that compensate for this shortcoming again
- The sites are for European customers often slightly overweight and unfamiliar , especially through the many handicap betting , the flash anywhere
- The latter Bet365 committed that act as intermediaries between European customers and the bookies in Europe. The procedure is very simple: The customer enters all bets from the agency, which then forwards it to the betting offices overseas. Everything is safe and reliable from , Bet365 works with many providers together, which has the advantage for the customer that he can put even with bookies that are only available in Japanese, for example, and he always has the maximum quota. In addition, the agency is taking care of. Around all deposits and withdrawals.
Examples of bookmakers like Bet365:
The best known is probably European sports bettors Pinnacle. This Bookie has its headquarters in the Southern Caribbean, enthusiastic customers in this country with a very concise German website and the best odds. Pinnacle also convinced by a 24/7 Customer Service reachable.
Two other not able bookmakers like Bet365 are Bet at Home and sbobet. But both can not be used by German customers.
188bet is still relatively new to the business, in 2006 the company was first founded and has continued to spread, especially in the English-speaking world. They are based in Isle of man and can come up with the 400 leagues that they have on offer, quite impressive.
Bet365 is the largest bookmaker, very reputable and has very high limits. On a positive note is still completely present in the German site, which should be very attractive for interested Austrians and Swiss. Payouts at Bet365 usually last only 2-6 hours and also the customer support is available around the clock, also via live chat.